I want to design a PCB which can trigger high power laser with about 30MHz (if possible)

We had bought EPC9126 laser driver before, however I want to design a PCB which can trigger high power laser with about 30MHz (if possible). I’m not sure whether it can be achieved by adjusting some structure based on your PCB. Please advise if necessary.

1. The VCharge caps, C10-C14 discharges through the Lidar every time Q1 is turned on.
  2. Before the next cycle, these capacitors have to be charged through the Capacitor recharge resistances R2 to R6, with a time constant determined by the parallel combination of R2 to R6.
  3. The fastest rate at which you can repeat the pulse is determined by this R1-R6 X C10 to C14 time constant. You will have to reduce the Cap Recharge resistance to improve the charge time and beef up the Capacitors to have a longer hold up time…
  4. Remember this board is designed for a lower repetition rate, resonant discharge of cap to zero voltage every time FET turns on. Hence modification of board will be necessary. Please review the design equations in the application note Getting the Most out of eGaN FETs.